Two 240-volt, two-stage motors produce the kind of cleaning power needed for any floor plan including the largest homes. It is also an excellent choice for office buildings and light commercial applications.
- ATLIS Intake Technology
- Waterlift: 124”
- Air Flow: 211 CFM
- Air Power: 1,000 Air Watts
- Utility inlet provided on unit
- Filter: permanent, self-cleaning filter
- Motor: 2(240) volts, 13.5 amps
- Size: 14” diameter 45” high
- Color: Black Chrome
- Sound Level: 82.4 dB (EST)
- Shipping Weight: 571bs UPS or Truck
- 7 Gallon, Semi-translucent Dirt Receptacle
- 10 Year Residential Warranty
- 1 Year Commercial Warranty
Hear From Our Happy Customers
What Our Customers Say
"I went to the Beam Showroom after speaking with them on the phone. They were patient, gave a full demonstration of the different options and answered all my questions. Installation was very professional and quick. I would highly recommend them."
BEAM installed our vacuum system more than 10 years ago. We received an offer from them to clean and check the system and decided to go ahead. The serviceman was very professional, did a great job and it was more than worth the price. The vacuum works better than ever and we probably added several years to the life of it by having it properly cleaned and maintained.
OUR PROMISE: Beam of St. Louis will NEVER, EVER sell personal information or email addresses.